• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Possible NCAA Violations:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thoughts:
1) Well, this should certainly help recruiting this year! :Sarcasm:

2) It sounds like Nebraska knew about these allegations before Alberts was hired and didn't tell him. Are you bleeping kidding me? If true, and if I am Trev, I am pissed!

3) If you are going to cheat, at least be good about it so it helps you! I don't know which is worse....to be a cheater, or to be an incompetent cheater.
Why are you pissed? Trev has a big time job at Nebraska. He isn’t not taking the job either way. He gets paid well to handle things of this nature.

It wasn’t meant to be a tease. It was a supporting statement questioning if SF is the best fit for us. I think the jury is out on the fit considering what has happened. As for inside scoop and rumors being allowed. Just because a person knows something doesn’t mean the boards are the place to detail it out. There is still right and wrong ways to spill the beans.i

992D634C-AD5B-44AA-AAEA-E5C5DEB7A372.jpg

The story is the schedule is so tough.
It's only tough because we make it tough with our pathetic play.

Really, if Scott merely fixes turnovers, field position and special teams this year, with the talent on hand, we are no worse than 8-5

As Trev says, fix the little things

Well, this is a new approach. i don’t think I’ve seen someone try to make the case that our schedule isn’t an objectively tough schedule. Bravo for your originality. :rolleyes: People are really pulling out the stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back