• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pelini vs Hoke

Better Head Coaching Career

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you just called me stupid.

Better than constantly grinding the same dull axe the nellies seem to use.

Just because three of you constantly agree with pointless comparisons doesn't make them valid.

I didnt think this was funny the first time and I dont think it's funny now

Yeah I was thinking SoCal is more akin to Tex Cobb. He just keeps standing there getting his face pummeled and yet isn't really bright enough to go down. I will give him props for that.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kA3WxjplKzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12 regular season games to 12 regular season games? And you don't understand why, especially when it's an additional 115 points that 2007 didn't have to play? Simply imagine if that 2007 team had to play an additional game against Oklahoma/Texas and the SEC runner-up. I think it's reasonable to think they might have given up another 120 to 140 points, further skewing that 40 ppg average north.
Bam

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back