• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pelini out interviewing candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
a791how-i-think-i-look-like.jpg

Oh damn. I DO look like the guy on right, don't I?

Sipple went on to say he didn't think it a big deal if a coach is not named. Jamrog could go out and recruit if they needed bodies, etc. I would think you would want your DB coach a known entity as soon as possible but getting the right person is probably more important.
Hahahahahahah Jamrog go recruit, Hahahahahaha oh Sipple thanks for all the laughs you provide!

if TJ was offering folks on behalf of aTm, frankly no one (or Jamrog) seems like an improvement ;)

In my opinion, something happened that altered things. Bo has known about this since December (I had not heard that but that is what everyone is confirming) and you are still interviewing people less than 48 hours before the dead period ends when arguably your greatest position of need for this recruiting class is the defensive backfield...

I don't like this if this is true...

I would agree unless something happened to alter things why would we be interviewing at this late date.

Sipple went on to say he didn't think it a big deal if a coach is not named. Jamrog could go out and recruit if they needed bodies, etc. I would think you would want your DB coach a known entity as soon as possible but getting the right person is probably more important.

But if I were a recruit I would feel much more comfortable getting recruited knowing who my position coach was rather than being recruited by Joe Smuck who I will never have contact with.

But if I were a recruit I would feel much more comfortable getting recruited knowing who my position coach was rather than being recruited by Joe Smuck who I will never have contact with.

I would have to agree but I haven't been a kid for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back