• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU v LSU

I spend more time in Hot Topics than on the football forum. I’m just giving the OU haters some crap.

I have ALWAYS appreciated the NU-OU rivalry.
Remember watching every year since 1968.......much respect from both sides.
How a rivalry is supposed to be conducted.

It’s better to get blown out than to lose a close one. Odd that OU doesn’t really seem to change much after those blow outs. A close game makes you think you were good enough to win. This kind of game removes that notion.

Most points scored against OU in program history? Nope. LSU is now third on that list. Any guesses who is #1 and 2? Hint: 1997 and 1996. :Banana:

Last edited:

Agree, but he looks infinitely better at LSU than he would have at NU last year or this.

I would look infinitely better at LSU than I would at NU. No dispute here.

He's definitely emerged this year. Great arm, smart and moves well when he has to. But also routinely has plenty of time and wide open receivers. That would make a lot of QBs look really good.

He also routinely puts the ball in perfect spots when guys are covered and makes great decisions. Burrow arguably just turned in one of, if not the best bowl performance by a QB sInce the playoffs started. Following those statements with “but...” just diminishes those accomplishments IMO.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back