• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OU v LSU

I agree, @Sooner 24 is a classy poster. He knows I’m definitely not attacking him. I just don’t like the Sooners. Actually I pretty much dislike all the former Big 12 teams that bowed down to Texass and ruined the old Big 12.

Couldn't agree more. If not for their bowing and scraping, we'd still be in the Big12.

Actually I don't dislike OU. I respect them for what they have been able to do over the years (excluding the cheating).

To sooner 23:

Wikipedia lists the top 5 schools with the most wins. Mich 953, OSU 911, Texas 908, Alabama 905 and three schools with 900 wins each; NU, OU and ND.

It’s 24 but that’s okay.
If you were Texas 24 or Miami 24, I could understand all the haters piling on. Oh well, I'm not a Sooners fan, although, I will root for them over the likes of USC, PSU, TEXAS, FSU, Louisville and Tennessee to name just a handful.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back