• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OT Alaric Jackson (Wants to play DT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading some mini-meltdowns on the Iowa board after losing Farniok, I would absolutely love to see Nebraska land Jackson.

Last edited:

Must not be to current- it has us in the lead with Jackson along with MI State and has MO in the running for Allen (= to us).

Love to get Jackson (OL/DT) as it not only really helps us but also hurts Iowa making it a double whammy.

You can always go look at the dates of each crystal ball pick. It is weird there aren't more Jackson to Iowa picks. The MSU ones are all very old. But all of the Allen picks are from the past 6 weeks. He just got 2 to Iowa State today...

You can always go look at the dates of each crystal ball pick. It is weird there aren't more Jackson to Iowa picks. The MSU ones are all very old. But all of the Allen picks are from the past 6 weeks. He just got 2 to Iowa State today...

Self delete.

Last edited:
O wow apologies just reread your post and it says Allen. Reading comprehension is not being my friend today :rolleyes:

If I'm not mistaken, Riley hasn't used his in home with Alaric Jackson yet. He needs to do that tonight to ensure he still visits this weekend IMO. Take Cav and Banker to cover which ever side of the ball he prefers. The thing about Jackson is that he is so raw. Whichever side of the ball he chooses, he is gonna need two years of development before he can be expected to contribute a whole lot around his 3rd year on campus.

If I'm not mistaken, Riley hasn't used his in home with Alaric Jackson yet. He needs to do that tonight to ensure he still visits this weekend IMO. Take Cav and Banker to cover which ever side of the ball he prefers. The thing about Jackson is that he is so raw. Whichever side of the ball he chooses, he is gonna need two years of development before he can be expected to contribute a whole lot around his 3rd year on campus.

I'm okay with that. He's already pretty good and has only played football for 2 years. Get him the right coaching and he can be very good in a few more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back