• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked OT Alaric Jackson (Wants to play DT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

come on AJ... complete the Fab 5 pipeline class of '16 -> Farniok, Raridon, Wilson, Brokop, _____

I love playing with monopoly money. With Farniok on board, we still have a need for a second OT in this class. Jackson is NOT a plan B. We were never slow playing him. Hopefully, he visits and we show him how important he is to this class!

Does anyone have the quote where Alaric said he wants to play DT? I still haven't seen it, and what appear to be his top 2 schools (Iowa and NU) want him as an OT.

Last edited:
From Post #80 in this this thread I posted this and you responded in Post #82.

Munson just said on Game Time that Alaric wants to play DT in college.

Does anyone have the quote where Alaric said he wants to play DT? I still haven't seen it, and what appear to be his top 2 schools (Iowa and NU) want him as an OT.

Last edited:

From Post #80 in this this thread I posted this and you responded in Post #82.

Yes, I responded to your post. I still have not seen the quote from Alaric. I haven't heard that comment from Munson. I very well could have just missed it.

So is there an audio link to Munson's comments?

EDIT: Disregard. I just found it, and sure enough...Alaric himself said he prefers DLine.

Last edited:
I heard it with my own ears you can believe what you want.

Yup there is.

Yes, I responded to your post. I still have not seen the quote from Alaric. I haven't heard that comment from Munson. I've seen him post multiple times on Rivals, and haven't seen him say Alaric wants to play DT and not OT.

Since it's an audio, there obviously wouldn't be a quote from Alaric.

Thank you.

Yes, I responded to your post. I still have not seen the quote from Alaric. I haven't heard that comment from Munson. I very well could have just missed it.

EDIT: Disregard. I just found it, and sure enough...Alaric himself said he prefers DLine.

So new we see if Jackson cancels his visit (IMO, would be an Iowa commit then) or goes ahead with a visit to Lincoln this weekend (where I would think we could get him, maybe at DT).

On a side note, the bigwig recruiting analyst at 247 was WRONG with the crystal ball pick to Iowa for Farniok! (as RR and others thought he would be):Biggrin:

So new we see if Jackson cancels his visit (IMO, would be an Iowa commit then) or goes ahead with a visit to Lincoln this weekend (where I would think we could get him, maybe at DT).

On a side note, the bigwig recruiting analyst at 247 was WRONG with the crystal ball pick to Iowa for Farniok! (as RR and others thought he would be):Biggrin:

You let Jackson play whatever he wants to play at Nebraska...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back