• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

OK State NT Darrion Daniels To Grad Transfer To NU ( Older brother of Damion Daniels)

From what others have posted, it sounds like there is some concern about whether Tony Fair makes it on grades. I would say this provides some insurance but I think Darrion Daniels is likely much more than an insurance policy.

The B1G West is going to be very balanced next year. This might just tip the scales our way.
I'm not sure a DL grad transfer is going to tip any scales...except maybe in the locker room.

I'm not sure a DL grad transfer is going to tip any scales...except maybe in the locker room.

He looks like a good player with experience. If he can help tighten the run defense or prevent a third and long conversion or two, he might well be the difference between winning and losing in a game or two.

He doesn't have to be the second coming of Suh to potentially be a factor in a race where WI, IA, MN, NE, NW and Purdue all will come in to the season with reasonable hopes of winning the west and will be difficult to differentiate, at least on paper.

Last edited:

Agree on Daniels big get

Thanks!
There were a couple of posts on Fair. I interpreted them as whether he would make it but they may have been alluding to the January/May question. Still a huge deal to get Daniels. Even more so if Fair doesn't make it until May as he would miss winter conditioning and spring ball.

I don't think I had heard/read that about Bland. I was under the impression our biggest concern was a potential flip to FSU.

Thanks for the info!

Well, if he will allow us to move some people around so that we can actually put pressure on a QB for the first time in years, he will be a tremendous addition to a defense that has been pretty mediocre for way too long.

.... longest winter ever....

Ha...and it's barely just starting. :Shout:

We all might have to take up some new hobbies.

rosey-grier-needlepoint.jpg

Looks like our "D" (lineman) Cup Runeth Over! Always a good thing! Dare I say, Double D?
I felt we are thin/weak on the D-Line. This guy will definitely shore up a suspect D-Line come next season.
I am so grateful I threw out the question yesterday. Got a boat load back today !.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back