• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio State

OU if undefeated will leapfrog Cincy and Ohio State. I do agree with your final four though.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out with Cincy and OU. OU definitely has weaknesses. But if they keep winning (and look like they're improving down the stretch) they could end up higher. Cincy had two big wins, but they would never survive a B1G schedule. But if they win out, they deserve to be there (barring any ugly wins).

From my perspective as an OSU alum, I'm hoping this is a repeat of 2014. Ohio State has significantly improved since the early loss to Oregon. With each snap, 1st year starting QB CJ Stroud has gained more experience and confidence. Doesn't hurt he has 3 future NFL WRs to throw to, as well as a very talented RB and very good OL. That being said, this team will go as far as the defense allows, as it remains a work in progress. The offense will score plenty on any opponent. And let's be honest, the competition of late (Maryland, bye week, Indiana) hasn't exactly been AP Top 25. Penn State, Nebraska, MSU and TTUN will provide a much better indication of where the Buckeyes stand.

Last edited:
From my perspective as an OSU alum,, I'm hoping this is a repeat of 2014. Ohio State has improved since the loss to Oregon. With each snap, 1st year starting QB CJ Stroud has gained more experience and confidence. Doesn't hurt he has 3 future NFL WRs to throw 2, as well as a very talented RB and very good OL. That being said, this team will go as far as the defense, which remains a work in progress. The offense will score plenty on any opponent. And let's be honest, the competition of late (Maryland, bye week, Indiana) hasn't exactly been AP Top 25. Penn State, Nebraska, MSU and TTUN will provide a much better indication of where the Buckeyes stand.
Well, personally, I think the Buckeyes are the best team in the country right now. Very much improved since Oregon. Been killing people. The only northern school that can rival Alabama in talent level, or any other southern school. I’ll be surprised if the game with Penn State tonight is close.

Last edited:
I cannot wait for Nebraska to get some 5-Star recruits instead of depending upon walk-ons and hoping to develop them into 2-Star players! UGH!!
That'd be nice, but I can only think of two 5-star players we've ever had. And neither had an NFL career. I think we'll make our bones when we do a better job of developing the talent we do get.

Did PSU just get robbed by the refs? I'm not sure. Illegal touching? This has been quite a game.

If anyone knows about Illegal touching, Pedophile State definitely knows all about Illegal touching...they practiced it for decades

Last edited:

If anyone knows about Illegal touching, Pedophile State definitely knows all about Illegal touching...they practiced it for decades
C’mon man, that was a decade plus ago. There were a select few involved in that. Those coaches and players had nothing to do with that. The people involved are dead, in prison, or shamed forever. That could happen anywhere with the wrong people.

C’mon man, that was a decade plus ago. There were a select few involved in that. Those coaches and players had nothing to do with that. The people involved are dead, in prison, or shamed forever. That could happen anywhere with the wrong people.
It went on for over a decade, was despicable, actively hidden & suppressed by the administration & should never be forgotten.

It was also a can of corn punch line... for crying out loud lighten up.

It went on for over a decade, was despicable, actively hidden & suppressed by the administration & should never be forgotten.

It was also a can of corn punch line... for crying out loud lighten up.
I’m lightened. Lol. Totally. No one said anything about forgetting. It happened, and all those people were dealt with and are all gone. Like I said, be careful of the stones thrown, because something like that could happen anywhere with the wrong people in charge.

I’m lightened. Lol. Totally. No one said anything about forgetting. It happened, and all those people were dealt with and are all gone. Like I said, be careful of the stones thrown, because something like that could happen anywhere with the wrong people in charge.
there were rumblings throughout the community for years + witnesses ... complete dereliction of duty by the university, & should've evoked the death penalty, instead their penalties were scaled back/forgiven. fans get bent out of shape over wins & losses - yet these were condoned assaults on children, talk about a warped sense of priorities - sorry if bringing it up makes folks uncomfortable, but it should not be forgotten - you called me out for even joking/referencing it - so don't forget but just don't bring it up - which is it? Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it. rabid fan bases overlooking transgressions sadly is a frequent problem.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back