• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio State

Maybe the best one loss team in the country. Although Alabama might disagree.
We will see, but they are destroying people now, and look awesome doing so. Penn State doesn’t have enough offense to hang with them I don’t think. I’ll be surprised (pleasantly) if they lose another game.

We will see, but they are destroying people now, and look awesome doing so. Penn State doesn’t have enough offense to hang with them I don’t think. I’ll be surprised (pleasantly) if they lose another game.
I agree. They and Georgia seem like the two teams most likely to make the playoffs. Alabama may have to beat Georgia to get in.

IMO, is the best team in the country. Nebraska will do well to stay within 28 or so.
Disagree. UGA is head and shoulders above everyone else. OhSU is probably better than Bama.

I had thought that Mich would give OhSU a good fight, but we shall see. Will be interesting.

Oh, back to UGA. In their defensive 2-deep, they have 9 5-star players. According to Joel Klatt, that's more than the number of 5-stars in the entire PAC-12 conference.

Disagree. UGA is head and shoulders above everyone else. OhSU is probably better than Bama.

I had thought that Mich would give OhSU a good fight, but we shall see. Will be interesting.

Oh, back to UGA. In their defensive 2-deep, they have 9 5-star players. According to Joel Klatt, that's more than the number of 5-stars in the entire PAC-12 conference.

I cannot wait for Nebraska to get some 5-Star recruits instead of depending upon walk-ons and hoping to develop them into 2-Star players! UGH!!

Georgia's offense isn't dynamic but it doesn't need to be. They are clearly the best team. Alabama's defense is not stellar. Ohio State and Alabama would likely be a 49-45 of game and are probably the next best after UGA. Georgia will have to choke to not win it, IMO.

Last edited:

Ohio State can and does match, Georgia’s talent level. They are playing lights out, and they have an offense. Georgia’s offense is nothing special. Edit, plus, they are still Georgia.

Last edited:

Ohio State can and does match, Georgia’s talent level. They are playing lights out, and they have an offense. Georgia’s offense is nothing special. Edit, plus, they are still Georgia.
Not your daddy's GA. They are a bit lacking on offense, but no matter with their D. I do think it would be a good game between GA and OhSU. But I don't think the bucks can hang.

Replace tide with OU. Bama loses to UGA in SEC title game. No way they make it in with 2 losses (we hope).

1 UGA
4 OU

3 Cincy
2 OhSU

Alabama will beat Georgia in SEC title game. Very close contest, even O.T. score.

.......... Nostradamus' said so ;)

Once again ...

Cincy .... undefeated​
Ohio State ..... 1 loss​
Alabama ..... 1 loss​
Georgia ..... 1 loss​
Left out (5 and 6), Michigan and Notre Dame or Ducks or Wake Forest.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back