• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ohio State puts Urban Meyer on administrative leave

The personal atack was unnecessary, and if you'd read the books, you'd likely be quite surprised at their extensive content. The point was, however, just what you admitted...that despite your extensive training, you really are guessing...you just don't know. Nice to have the supposed board "expert" agreeing with me.

What he wrote was not a personal attack. You really need to chill out or move on. My advice is do so and let this thread get back on course

RR

I genuinely believe that we have an obligation to help develop the men in our charge into positive change agents and the responsibility rests with me.
What in the hell, is that supposed to mean? I know what he's saying, but when I read crap like this, I am thinking, Yup, he's got a speech writer writing for him, trying to draw empathy and also sympathy. I think he's pretty much full of it, and so is his speech writer. I will not be shocked or surprised however, when he is still OSU's HC, when the season starts.

What in the hell, is that supposed to mean? I know what he's saying, but when I read crap like this, I am thinking, Yup, he's got a speech writer writing for him, trying to draw empathy and also sympathy. I think he's pretty much full of it, and so is his speech writer. I will not be shocked or surprised however, when he is still OSU's HC, when the season starts.
I agree. I think the AD is the one who will end up getting fired. UM definitely threw him under the bus.

Meyer will be the coach. You can’t fire him now for sending his buddy to pressure a victim in 2009. You can only ask him to say hi to Art Briles when he sees him.

UM and the AD out for a walk.
bus-pusher.gif

So, OSU released a statement this evening saying the investigation will be complete in 2 weeks. Not sure what to read into that other than they want this settled before the season starts.

Urban is damaged goods no matter what. He knew about 2009 and hired and re-hired. That’s a big risk for an average assistant even with the Earl Bruce tie.

No, not for a buddy of yours it isn't. You're the boss.

I have no buddies when it comes to being a Mod. You can take a few days off and your done in this thread. I asked you nice and per the norm you have to be au contraire

You really need to ratchet it down a whole lot because folks are beyond tired of your antics. I know because I hear the complaints about you all the all the threads you ruin.

RR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back