• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official Visit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DE Terrell Lucas won't be visiting Nebraska this weekend anymore. Will instead visit Minnesota, who had an in home with him tonight.

Well that's not good.

IMPO Jordan Bonner is the #1 DE target for this class. 3-for-3 juco with an incredible frame and athleticism. Basically like getting a HS kid with the amount of time he has left to play his D1 ball. Looks like the staff is going to use most of the remaining slots on OT (smart), DB and WR so if they only bring in one more DE to couple with Stille, I gotta thing Bonner is tops on their list.

Jonathan Kongbo is the better prospect and says he will still visit Nebraska, but I dont see the Huskers flipping him from Tennessee. And if Kongbo does flip, IMPO it wont be to Nebraska. I also know the Huskers are looking at juco Josh Allen, but they havent offered yet and another juco guy, Tramal Ivy is committed Oklahoma State and I dont see him flipping for the Huskers either. Thus, why I have Bonner as their top target. If Nebraska can get Bonner, he and Stille would be a good DE class. Small, but good players.

IMPO Jordan Bonner is the #1 DE target for this class. 3-for-3 juco with an incredible frame and athleticism. Basically like getting a HS kid with the amount of time he has left to play his D1 ball. Looks like the staff is going to use most of the remaining slots on OT (smart), DB and WR so if they only bring in one more DE to couple with Stille, I gotta thing Bonner is tops on their list.

Jonathan Kongbo is the better prospect and says he will still visit Nebraska, but I dont see the Huskers flipping him from Tennessee. And if Kongbo does flip, IMPO it wont be to Nebraska. I also know the Huskers are looking at juco Josh Allen, but they havent offered yet and another juco guy, Tramal Ivy is committed Oklahoma State and I dont see him flipping for the Huskers either. Thus, why I have Bonner as their top target. If Nebraska can get Bonner, he and Stille would be a good DE class. Small, but good players.

Interesting thinking there. I think if they can't get Bonner (I hope they can), they might try to flip Ivy or Koron Crump. Looks like they are going after Watts as another HS option. Have to think both Watts and Lucas don't end up at Minnesota, though it appears both are favoring Minnesota over Nebraska at this point.

Interesting thinking there. I think if they can't get Bonner (I hope they can), they might try to flip Ivy or Koron Crump. Looks like they are going after Watts as another HS option. Have to think both Watts and Lucas don't end up at Minnesota, though it appears both are favoring Minnesota over Nebraska at this point.

I like Watts as a DT. Wonder where the staff wants him? Is it DE?

DL is a high-risk/high-reward situation right now. A DE with the ability to have an immediate impact is a must, could be the difference between a good and great class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back