• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official Visit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamar Jackson is a huge visitor. Nebraska will be his 5th OV after already going to Arizona, Arizona State, Utah and Michigan. Consensus four-star player: Rivals (#87), 247 (#112), ESPN (#139), Scout (#163). Kind of recruit who comes in and challenges Aaron Williams for the open safety spot from day 1.

I am hearing that Lamar really loved his trip. Feels like he can come in and contribute early (I agree 100%). Has taken all five of his officials and wants to take a couple more UOV's (USC and Oregon) then he will make his decision at the Under Armour All-America game in early January.

Nebraska will make an in home with him during their bye-week before the Iowa game. Bottom line, Nebraska made a huge jump with him and put themselves squarely in the running. They're not exactly his favorite, persay, but they have a punchers chance. Spent a lot of time with Keith Williams (who is related to one of his HS coaches), Brian Stewart and Mike Riley on his visit.

All three would be great gets. Nice to see they still have interest in Baccus.

I don't know if they do for sure, I was more thinking it would be nice if they have a back up plan for Johnson if needed. Baccus was at Oklahoma last week, so it might even be too late to get back in it. These next few months are going to be interesting/fun.

T Luc‏<s>@</s>_TerrellLucas

Nebraska-Dec 4Duke-Dec 11Tennessee-Jan 15
2708.png
2708.png
2708.png
2708.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back