• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Official Signing Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's get the ink in the quills and the fax machines warmed up and ready.

Attention recruits: It's a great day to become a Husker!!

These are the days when coaches earn their ridiculously out-of-whack salaries. Your entire livelihood based on the whims of 18 year-olds? No thanks.

But it's so simple. All I they have to do is divine from what they know of them: are they the sort of recruit who would sign with Nebraska or someone else? Now, a clever recruit would sign with Nebraska, because he would know that only a great fool would sign elsewhere. We do not recruit great fools, so they can clearly not choose to go somewhere else."

Vizzini on recruiting.

Could today be the only reason that institutions still actually have fax machines? Better make sure our coaches have their beepers/pagers charged today as well. :Biggrin: :stickouttongue:

From joshharveyscout: #Nebraska #Husker fans...LeRoy Alexander just texted me...he sent his LOI in....#GBR #B1G #NU2012

Will open this up Late Tuesday Evening.

Annoucement times we know about now (CST):

Aaron Curry 7AM Between Nebraska and Iowa

Alonzo Moore 9 AM Between Nebraska, La Tech and Northwestern State (1AA)

Andrus Peat 12;35 PM (on ESPNU) Between Nebraska and Stanford

Devian Shelton 11AM Between Nebraska and Washington

Vincent Valentine 1PM Between Nebraska, Florida and Illinois

Possible Surprise Commit:

Sebastian Smith (if Shelton goes elsewhere)

Any word yet on when Raymond Ford will announce?

Morning all....early here in CA....:) As I said I will be on here as permitted today.....

Aaron Curry will be giving us good news in the next 5-10 minutes....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back