• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Off Season/Pre-Spring Camp Husker Football News

Very telling, and under a new system. Add in two vet wrs, a vet O lineman.
I'm liking what I'm seeing. Plus we are all over in numbers so there's plenty of competition as well.

A bit misleading though. HH has got to be a significant percentage of that returning production. It's anybody's guess as to how much he sees the field going forward. I do expect Haarberg to be the entrenched #2, with DK limited to four games. I'm excited to see how much HH improves under Glen Thomas' guidance.

Fun times.

Last edited:
A bit misleading though. HH has got to be a significant percentage of that returning production. It's anybody's guess as to how much he sees the field going forward. I do expect Haarberg to be the entrenched #2, with DK limited to four games. I'm excited to see how much HH improves under Glen Thomas' guidance.

Fun times.
My guess is DR doubles or more HH' numbers. And thats fairly pedestrian.
Giving up 500 yards rushing will be tough but gaining 1600 yds passing is a nice offset.
But looking at our rb run distribution, some of HH' carries were forced because of our rb losses, which is unlikely this year.

The other thing is, HH had 49% comp rate, I suspect we'll see DR in the low 60% comp rate range. Thats an extra 20yds a game even throwing the same number of passes, or another one plus comp a game doing nothing, changing nothing other than a more accurate qb.
I suspect we go from 65% run to high fifties run and 35% pass to low 40% pass to high 50% run at least.
Now that comp rate comes into even greater play.

And HH should look like a different qb this year as well.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back