• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Obviuosly NU is our favorite, but who is your #2??

Admittedly, jumped on the NDSU bandwagon during the Craig Bohl years. Got to see them here in Frisco for the FCS championship for years after that and their fans that would come down are always a good time.

My wife is also an Auburn grad and out of all the SEC options, that's probably the one I could tolerate the most. They also have one of the more beautiful campuses I've ever been on.

Image result for san diego state old monty
I didn't recognize your nickname. Perhaps Stanford Indians (before Trees) ???

Last edited:

Whomever is playing Texas, Alabama and Notre Dame ...

Seriously though, my Husker education has helped pay for two, and soon to be three, Tennessee degrees so I am a bit invested with the Vols.

I live in Knoxville, kind of hard not to root for the Vols - not to mention that the two programs seem to track each other in a strange way.

Of course being a Navy veteran, I root for the Midshipmen.

Last edited:
Notre Dame.... I live about 2 hours from South Bend. If I didn't love the Huskers so much, I'd be a season ticket holder at ND.

Boise St. living in this neck of the woods how could I not like watching them. BSU and Nebraska fans are very similar. I went to Northwest Missouri State so I always like to see them do well. They were not nearly as good when I went there.

I just like to watch college football in general.

I went to USC so I root for the Trojans as my second team. It is a rough time right now. Clay Helton is a joke. All my friends have been losing their minds since the AD announced we're keeping him.

(Cue everyone's replies saying they're so happy USC is bad right now. I don't understand why people hate USC so much.)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back