• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NU vs. BYU game thread - Saturday 10:30pm

Ugh. Wasn't going right all night for the girls. Still did pretty good for such a young team. Future looks bright. GBR

I am disappointed and frustrated. I thought the girls would build on the momentum from the win last night and finally get back to the final 4, but they showed an ugly trait tonight that has hampered them all year: inconsistency, especially defensively. The twins still hurt this team when in the back row and that has to change. I know, this is a very negative post. Sorry about that. I call it as I see it and this hurts. The only program that can even remotely hope to win a national title still can't get back to the final 4. 2008 was the last time we made an appearance.

I am disappointed and frustrated. I thought the girls would build on the momentum from the win last night and finally get back to the final 4, but they showed an ugly trait tonight that has hampered them all year: inconsistency, especially defensively. The twins still hurt this team when in the back row and that has to change. I know, this is a very negative post. Sorry about that. I call it as I see it and this hurts. The only program that can even remotely hope to win a national title still can't get back to the final 4. 2008 was the last time we made an appearance.

See post 131

I only saw the first set, then fell asleep. Disappointed this morning to see the result.

But a great season for a very young team.

GBR!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back