• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Notre Dame Left Out

My wish in B1G, kicked off Rutgers, then joined Notre Dame. 14 teams. And Purdue and ND, swapped east/west divisions.

West: Huskers, ND, Badgers, Birds, Illini, Gophers and NW
East: Purdue, Michigan, MSU, tOSU, Terps, Indy and PSU

Notre Dame will join the ACC before anything else. Most all of their Olympic sports compete in the ACC, plus they have traditionally shared Bowl Bids with the ACC.

Notre Dame – eligible for ACC-contracted bowls. However, Notre Dame cannot be selected by an ACC bowl if there is an eligible ACC team with two or more wins than Notre Dame. For example, a 9–3 Duke team must be chosen over a 7–5 Notre Dame team. Notre Dame was selected to the 2019 Camping World Bowl in lieu of the 3rd-place ACC team, the third time since 2014 they have taken an ACC slot. Notre Dame can also be selected to play against ACC teams in the Orange Bowl twice in the span from 2014-2025, and has no limit in playing in any other New Year's Six bowls if selected (Notre Dame has yet to make an Orange Bowl in that time; its most recent New Year's Six Bowl was the December 2018 Cotton Bowl Classic).

Not at all. Has nothing to do with catholicism.

I just don't like Notre Dame. Really since before the cable explosion. I didn't like them before they signed their own TV deal, but that was the end of it for me.
Didn't like Rudy and Knute Rockne-All American movies ? ;)

Last edited:

seriously?
Some people don't like religious schools like ND, BYU, Baylor, etc.

My past experience, O'Gorman HS in Sioux Falls (catholic school). My wife (R.I.P.) was an O'G grad ..... btw, strict school uniform, plaid skirt, white blouse. Anyway, a few times, some young adults:rolleyes: across the street in O'G parking lot, yelling anti-catholic crap directly from my wife and wife's friends.

convicts.jpg

Last edited:
Some people don't like religious schools like ND, BYU, Baylor, etc.

My past experience, O'Gorman HS in Sioux Falls (catholic school)

convicts.jpg

No issues with a private religious school. None at all.

I don't like BYU either, because I spent a lot of years in Colorado and was a closet CSU and Air Force fan and BYU was the big dog on the WAC back then.

No issues with a private religious school. None at all.

I don't like BYU either, because I spent a lot of years in Colorado and was a closet CSU and Air Force fan and BYU was the big dog on the WAC back then.
Be honest, you don't like ALL schools except of course, Huskers. :Huskerflag: ;)

Be honest, you don't like ALL schools except of course, Huskers. :Huskerflag: ;)

Not at all.

I'm a Husker, first and foremost, but the CSU, AFA connection remains to this day. I spent a lot of time in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, so MTSU is another team I like to see do well. Richmond Spiders are also on that list, as are the Citadel and West Virginia, the birthplace of my father.

I'm a Husker.

Not at all.

I'm a Husker, first and foremost, but the CSU, AFA connection remains to this day. I spent a lot of time in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, so MTSU is another team I like to see do well. Richmond Spiders are also on that list, as are the Citadel and West Virginia, the birthplace of my father.

I'm a Husker.

I like Air Force too.

My Top5 favorite teams:
  1. Duh ...
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  3. Air Force Falcons
  4. Boise State Broncos
  5. South Dakota State Jackrabbits

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back