• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern Week Practice Thread 19 Oct. Coach Rhule

Bingo. Rahmir has it. We have NEVER used him properly. He is our Swiss Army Knife. I want to see what he can do behind even an average offensive line and with a QB who can get him the ball in space. He has done what each staff has asked him to do. I feel bad for the kid and hope the NCAA does him justice.
Emmett heir apparent

I think Riemers return is big!! He has been missed!
I had it. Took antibiotics and cleaned it three times a day. Then applied antibiotic ointment after cleaning.
AMEN! 2:30 game vs Purdue. Better than those damn morning games. I am coming out for this one. Bringing the Wife & another couple - will be their first NEB game. #GBR
I will miss that one. That is about the time my Son's wedding starts.

I had it. Took antibiotics and cleaned it three times a day. Then applied antibiotic ointment after cleaning.

I will miss that one. That is about the time my Son's wedding starts.
My son had it also, on his forearm during wrestling season. Nasty stuff, for sure. It was pretty common among wrestlers around here - the MRSA germs thrive in hot sweaty conditions.

HT, your son should have known better than to schedule a wedding on a fall Saturday. That's a violation of code. Best wishes to him otherwise, tho.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back