• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern Practice Thread: Friday 25 August: Nebraska Pep Rally

The jet stream plays a role for sure. Flights from West to East tend to take less time than flights from East to West. But that can vary, as the jet stream itself varies in position and speed.
For sure, went to Scotland from Omaha, with the main flight being from Detroit to Amsterdam and that flight was almost 9 1/2 hours. Got to fly in an actual KLM plane from Amsterdam to Edinburg, those Euro planes are so much nicer

For sure, went to Scotland from Omaha, with the main flight being from Detroit to Amsterdam and that flight was almost 9 1/2 hours. Got to fly in an actual KLM plane from Amsterdam to Edinburg, those Euro planes are so much nicer

I'm flying KLM in two weeks. Love having them in Austin for direct flights across the pond.

Sounds like you've done a bunch of travel to Europe. I'd love to hear more, so I may reach out some day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back