• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NoCoastBias.com hammers Herbstreit/ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh yea, the other day I heard "I could hardly care less.".... and I was like, wait, well, yea OK.:eek:
I've heard that one too, it's been awhile since I heard some one say that, but it never fails to crack me up a bit. LOL!!!!

I loved this quote which really fits with a lot of our HuskerMax posters.

"Don’t they understand that if they want to feast on our bones, we’re already going to have been there since the moment the game ended with Tabasco sauce and a bib that says “I Heart the Donner Party?”

Damn I hope we make them eat it. That would be so much fun.
What I am about to say is EXTREMELY unlikely. What would be really cool would be if we were able to win out, win the NC for SF27. Then when ESPN comes calling for interviews. the SID says, "I'm sorry but none of our players want to talk to anyone from ESPN. " Again not likely to happen as if we were lucky enough to win the SID would want them to talk to everyone.

Gameday used to be "must-see" television in my house on Saturday mornings. Now, it is background noise while I prepare food. This show used to be good, like the rest of the content on that channel. Now, it is, as you say, "pomp & circumstance", sprinkled with "hate" shows with Steve Smith, Skippy and whatever "hot-button" topic of the day. NFL gameday is painful to watch as well. Unless there is a CFB game on this channel that I want to watch, I rarely tune in anymore.

I'm with you. I used to love getting up early and watching Gameday for hours when they had some good, unbiased CFB analysis and entertaining stories leading up to the first game of the day. Now I prefer to sleep in and rest for a day's worth of watching football. The show is nothing more than pomp and circumstance repeated each week whilst digging on certain teams, celebrating favorable others, and 'exposing' certain 'controversies' to encourage hate-watching. The bias and intention is overwhelming to the point of pure disrespect of viewers' intelligence. It has become a deplorable show devoid of true substance and wreaking of self-promotion. My emotions range from disinterest to nostalgia for what once was, but time has certainly passed by this formerly intriguing program. Sadder than that is they have yet to realize it.

Would love to see Big 10 Network expand just a bit and update. I like to know what is going on around the country in college football. Maybe Do a segment on whats going on around the country. I get the priority is the Big 10 so I am not sure how that would work.

Would love to see Big 10 Network expand just a bit and update. I like to know what is going on around the country in college football. Maybe Do a segment on whats going on around the country. I get the priority is the Big 10 so I am not sure how that would work.

They do an hour segment every weekday called B1G Football and Beyond, and it does cover other teams and national issues, in addition to B1G.

They do an hour segment every weekday called B1G Football and Beyond, and it does cover other teams and national issues, in addition to B1G.

I don't watch a lot during the day, and I have seen that segment advertised just haven't watched it. Guess I need to check it out.

I think BTN screwed up by sending DiNardo and the Spice guy to various stadiums. IMNSHO G D and Howard G had nice chemistry in the studio. The OSU guy in the studio and Spice just don't cut it for me. Go back to the former duo and add a 1/2 hour for top ten teams not in the B1G.

I loved this quote which really fits with a lot of our HuskerMax posters.

"Don’t they understand that if they want to feast on our bones, we’re already going to have been there since the moment the game ended with Tabasco sauce and a bib that says “I Heart the Donner Party?”
LOL I thought exactly the same.

UMM they have a daily 1 hour show that does just that. Big Ten football and Beyond. About half the show is B1G and the other half is related to National stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back