• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked NoCoastBias.com hammers Herbstreit/ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

they’re the self-flagellating posse of nitwits who pay human car alarm Stephen A. Smith $3 million to push his panic button and turn their offices into a exclamatory wind tunnel of bombast

:Rolf:

Good stuff, but I would not waste that amount of time trashing ESPN. They just aren't worth it.
The clicks that will bring viewers to that site are worth it, to him. The more inflammatory, the more clicks, the more ad revenue.

It's really sad that Mr. Herbstreit feels the need to denigrate not only Husker fans, but a coach that by all accounts is a respectable man who is living out a dream in coaching football at an historic program. The most despicable part of his actions though is the denigration of these young men who have put so much of their young lives and passion into playing the game of football. They have no control over rankings; just their work ethic and playing the games on their schedule. They have shown themselves to be a gritty, never give up group of young men that have deserved some respect. They should be applauded, not mocked. Regardless of how this season pans out, they deserve respect.

I don't mind Mr. Herbstreit or anyone else questioning whether NU deserves to be in the top 10. That's what seasons are for and the job of a commentator is to give their opinions on the season. But I think it's in his and his employer's best interest to show some class.

Perhaps that is just too much to ask.

I didn't hear about the halftime tweet. That's just sad. A network to take digs at a team like that. Grrr. Frustrating for any team to be in that spot.

I didn't hear about the halftime tweet. That's just sad. A network to take digs at a team like that. Grrr. Frustrating for any team to be in that spot.
I hadn't heard about that tweet, either. Really calls into question the lack of bias, doesn't it?

I didn't see it either until now but what can you say? They are in bed with the SEC. ESPN is just like MTV....was awesome the 1st 5-10 years then degraded to absolute horse shi.....crap.

Except horse dung can actually be used as fertilizer while ESPN is just worthless crap.

Last edited:

Very entertaining. Lots of great lines, but the Manziel analogy was especialy priceless and hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back