• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

No more TuneIn for Husker football

Is this still an issue in the days of streaming sevices. You can watch the game on your phone. Pretty sure one of those stations can be found on iheart radio. If not pony up and get SXM you can play that on the computer. L B1G games are on sattelite radio.

I never could get the Huskers’ web site and app to work, and I consider myself highly tech savvy. So losing TuneIn's a bummer.

I loved TuneIn - so bummed they aren’t using it anymore, though I understand why. Keep it free!

I downloaded the Husker app and setup an account and now all I can see is the Huskers page. Is that right? I figured we’d be able to see recent articles, go to an online Husker store, etc. Is anyone familiar with this app?

So everyone knows, affiliates can indeed stream, like at KLIN.com ;).
Is that new? I have never been able to listen to a game streaming on KLIN. Omaha 590 is the "official" Husker outlet and they didn't even stream games. Only the Huskers app, Huskers on Tunein and XM were the only places I could find it.

Is that new? I have never been able to listen to a game streaming on KLIN. Omaha 590 is the "official" Husker outlet and they didn't even stream games. Only the Huskers app, Huskers on Tunein and XM were the only places I could find it.

It isn’t new this year. KLIN has streamed the games at least since true start of last season. It’s the Flagship station. Should work on KLIN.com, the KLIN app, or by telling Alexa to enable 1400 KLIN.

Last edited:
It isn’t new this year. KLIN has streamed the games at least since true start of last season. It’s the Flagship station. Should work on KLIN.com, the KLIN app, or by telling Alexa to enable 1400 KLIN.
Perhaps my mistake was trying to access KLIN via Tunein. They may have blacked it out.

The Husker app eats a$$ on an android. I sent that message to them July 1, when I first heard they were dropping Tune In. Sports nightly is still running on tune in, not sure what they will do with the games.

I emailed the Athletic Department, and their response was a little vague. It is their "understanding" that "some games may be on Sirius XM, but they will not distribute the Husker Radio Network each week."

Who did you contact @ Ath Dept. If you give me their email I'll also send 'em this.

"Downloaded the Huskers/com app to listen to the Illinois game - but it keeps pausing after 5 or 10 mins or so & I have to press play again to listen (could be some dumb :Stickouttongue: setting on my 'Smart' Samsung phone. (I've had this problem in the past).

But then it paused while Greg Sharpe & Matt Davison were wrapping up awaiting Coach Frost for a post game interview. When it came back on it was the KSU volleyball game (and the football game was no longer an option on the menu. I'm sure the over-the-air broadcasts didn't cut off the post-game show like the Huskers App. Either that or the Huskers App can't handle more than one game broadcast at a time. They are going to have to do better than this :Confused:"

(BTW: if you try to listen to the games via Huskers.com from their website, say on your laptop, it will NOT play if you have an ad-blocker. You must turn your ad-blocker off in order to get it to work)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back