• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

No more TuneIn for Husker football

I sometimes can get 880 out of Lexington, you'd think Beatrice would be an easy one for me. Thanks for posting

Well that bites. I guess I'll have to finally get my Sirius app up and running.

I see on the Sirius schedule that Illinois' broadcast is listed but not Nebraska's. Makes me think that's also no longer an option. Nebraska's weekly pregame notes have always given the Sirius/XM channel, but not this time.

The Husker app has always been problematic for me. Drop outs, sometimes fails to connect to bluetooth using IOS. I hope they have their app together for Saturday. It's been a crapshoot the past few years.

I emailed the Athletic Department, and their response was a little vague. It is their "understanding" that "some games may be on Sirius XM, but they will not distribute the Husker Radio Network each week."

I emailed the Athletic Department, and their response was a little vague. It is their "understanding" that "some games may be on Sirius XM, but they will not distribute the Husker Radio Network each week."
Just to be clear, that means local stations won't be allowed to stream? Only broadcast?

No real issues with the changes, and I'm glad to see TuneIn eliminated--I had problems with it not shutting down after the game.

Other than that it looks like Davison and Sirles got pwned in the article. :)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back