• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

I can live the the KC D being below average. They just have to be good enough to not let the game get out of hand. I wasn't too worried about Case Keenum making plays last night, he's a journeyman QB for a reason, but I was concerned if Mahomes had what it takes to engineer a 4th quarter comeback on the road in the division. I've been avoiding over-hyping the guy, but that 4th quarter was amazing. It's good to know that a 10-point deficit in the 4th quarter has the potential to be erased now.

Going to the KC/Jax game on Sunday. Hopefully KC doesn't have a hangover from its MNF win.

The NFL continues to struggle. ;)

It's probably true, but the NFL has just gotten stale and boring. But, to be fair, other than a random show here or there, I haven't watched regular type TV in some two years or so now....TV as we knew it, is a dying entity imho.

If Mahomes plays like he has vs the Jaguars, I'll officially be a believer.

Can someone, like the Eagles or Packers, please trade for Le'Veon Bell. My fantasy team would be so much better with him in the lineup.

Can someone, like the Eagles or Packers, please trade for Le'Veon Bell. My fantasy team would be so much better with him in the lineup.
My secondary free FF team has Bell as the #1 RB and had Jerrick McKinnon as the #2. In other words, I am getting destroyed at the RB position.

Agree about Mahomes.

My secondary free FF team has Bell as the #1 RB and had Jerrick McKinnon as the #2. In other words, I am getting destroyed at the RB position.

Agree about Mahomes.
My first round pick was Bell (hasn't played), my #1 QB was Garrapolo (out for year), #1 TE was Walker (out for year)...somehow I'm 3-1.

Sounds like Le'Veon will be returning to the Steelers in week 7 or 8. So, a trade seems out of the question, and you'll just have to sit tight.

I'm sucking in both HMax FF leagues. Though one team has significantly more potential than the other.

Now, my money league (coworkers from a previous job), I'm kicking ass. Last remaining undefeated team. And that's a hardcore, PPR, 12-team league, as most have been in it for 10-16 years. And it's a keeper league. Have $$ involved and keepers, and you'll elevate the competition.

Last week T. Bradshaw said the Fish would beat the Pats. Also said they wouldn't win their division and were essentially finished? Since they took care of Miami then Indy last night perhaps his prediction might be a tad premature. Of course we are talking about Terry.....

Huge game next week against the Chiefs which should be a heck of a game.......

Is the Packers run finally over? Losing 24-0 at the half to Detroit.

KC still looking great leading 20-0 at the half. Is KC legit or are they just teasing their fans once again?

I rarely bet on NFL games because it is just too hard to figure teams out week to week.

But the Rams will be able to keep Seattle in check offensively and score enough to win by 7...no problem...and add to that, a parlay with Phillys tough defense going against a struggling Minnesota team playing Philly with the Eagles only giving 3. Its like stealing right?

Halftime, Vikings 17-3 over the Eagles and Rams/Seahawks tied at 17.

Will I finally learn my lesson? Odds are against it. :(

Last edited:

Doug Pederson is a great HC, but damn he makes some weird decisions.

In the 4th quarter:

-going for 2 was weird but worked
-challenged an obvious catch
-burned 2nd timeout on 4th and 20

How about those Cruds? They finally got a win for the season. And I think their D did good for this week's fantasy points.

mduonmjh4zq11.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back