• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

NFL Discussion Thread

There's a long-time trend with Big Ben ... he is awesome at home and sucks on the road. I'm counting on the road woes. Roethlisberger needs 36.5 fantasy points for my FF opponent tonight in order to prevent me from going 3-0 -- in a money league.

That first quarter INT was helpful!

33.6pts. Not enough! Whew.

3-0 in the money league.

Anybody see Suh's big sack against the Chargers on Sunday? And then later he got a fumble recovery to seal the game. It was beautiful.

Watching the colts coach almost literally throw the game was truly mind blowing. I'd have fired his ass in the locker room

Yep these announcers leave a lot to be desired but fortunately the game is drowning them out! This Patrick Mohomes kid is incredible, fun to watch. Andy Janovich has had a huge game as well!

That was a really fun game to watch. Great to see Jano play well but I still had to root against the Donkeys.

The NFL has to be thankful for the Mahomes storyline this year with all the anthem BS and other issues going on

The NFL has to be thankful for the Mahomes storyline this year with all the anthem BS and other issues going on
The NFL always has been fine and always will be. The anthem is a non-story that people want to make huge.

The Mahomes storyline is very nice, but it's a relatively small blip on the NFL landscape, when discussing popularity and ratings. He's still hindered by playing in a small market.

While Mahomes may well be as good or better than Carson Wentz, Wentz was a great storyline last season (until the late-season injury). In a much larger, East Coast market. Let alone the Eagles winning the Super Bowl -- large market.

It probably has helped that Trump has (temporarily?) stopped Tweeting and otherwise ranting and distracting from what is our nation's greatest sport.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back