• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Next punter/kicker????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of my 5 brothers two are twenty years older than me. The closest in age to me is 9 years older. The brothers say I was an accident but mom said I was a blessing!

There can be a very fine line between blessing and accident.:Biggrin:

I personally hope that the staff splits up the kicking and punting duties. Let them focus on one art form! I also think doing both takes its toll on leg strength over the season.

Yup....he has the potential to be a real good one....very highly rated/ranked by the kicking guru's coming out of high school...and rare indeed to give a kicker a scholarship...and we have him for 3 years as the starter which is nice....

is Bondi a punter also? I thought he was "just"a place kicker.

I would think that the Huskers could find one person to punt and one to handle kicking duties. I understand we may have a freak of nature once in a while that can do both, but I think this is a disservice to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back