• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

"Nerbraska has skinny bigs"

Have we improved over the last 6 seasons as a whole on an upward tragedtory? No we’ve been wildly inconsistent and only good when we have the best player on the floor. Miles is not a good schematic coach and he’s done nothing to develop talent on his teams. Guys transfer bc they don’t respect him and we rely on transfers every year to put a bandade on what’s happening
I like where we are now That trend is enough for me. I have seen players develop. Webster, Shields, and possibly Tshimanga are examples of players who stuck around and got better. I have seen him get his players to play hard. I have seen him win games he shouldn't have usually with a defensive scheme designed specifically for that game. I also wonder how you can know why players transferred and apply a general statement like that. Did you talk to each of them or...? Please go open your own complain about the coach in the middle of a winning season thread.

Last edited:

I like where we are now That's trend enough for me. I have seen players develop. Webster, Shields, and possibly Tshimanga are examples of players who stuck around and got better. I have seen him get his players to play hard. I have seen him win games he shouldn't have usually with a specific defensive scheme designed for that game. I also wonder how you can know why players transferred and apply a general statement like that. Did you talk to each of them or...? Please go open your own complain about the coach in the middle of a winning season thread.

Im curious how you could know that players like Webster, Shields or Jordy did in fact benefit and develop from Miles. Did you talk to each of them or...?

Im curious how you could know that players like Webster, Shields or Jordy did in fact benefit and develop from Miles. Did you talk to each of them or...?
I watched them get better. Yes, it's all on Miles, the good and the bad. The players who transferred in and the ones who left. The ones who got better and the ones who were a bust.

But try checking the standings and enjoying the ride. This is supposed to be fun.

I watched them get better. Yes, it's all on Miles, the good and the bad. The players who transferred in and the ones who left. The ones who got better and the ones who were a bust.

But try checking the standings and enjoying the ride. This is supposed to be fun.

GBR

Have we improved over the last 6 seasons as a whole on an upward tragedtory? No we’ve been wildly inconsistent and only good when we have the best player on the floor. Miles is not a good schematic coach and he’s done nothing to develop talent on his teams. Guys transfer bc they don’t respect him and we rely on transfers every year to put a bandade on what’s happening
And yet the team play has improved immensely. It’s the best I’ve seen in quite a while. The fact is the Huskers are better now than they’ve been for several years. At which school is the coach not supposed to coach up his best players?

:confused::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back