• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Wisconsin Game Thread (10/29/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah, MR is getting some great press this week. Even if we lose, heaven forbid, the culture here is not going unnoticed. Feels like a corner is being turned.

After Sam died, Riley told the couple that their son used to put his arm around him and ask how his day was. No matter what Riley said, Foltz always had the same answer: "It's going to be OK."

!!!

Last edited:

Going to be a very long day but at least we have some GREAT games to watch while waiting for the main course....

GBR

Going to be a very long day but at least we have some GREAT games to watch while waiting for the main course....

GBR
Many weeks I have missed the first part of the game because of my Grandsons football game. This week it will be great because his game starts at 3 will end about 4:30. 30 minutes to an hour to get home depending on DC traffic. So figure 5:30 at home. Clean up change into Husker gear, eat. GAME TIME!!!!!!!!

BTW my grandson is playing today for the playoffs. So by about 11 tonight I will be emotionally spent.

Many weeks I have missed the first part of the game because of my Grandsons football game. This week it will be great because his game starts at 3 will end about 4:30. 30 minutes to an hour to get home depending on DC traffic. So figure 5:30 at home. Clean up change into Husker gear, eat. GAME TIME!!!!!!!!

BTW my grandson is playing today for the playoffs. So by about 11 tonight I will be emotionally spent.
That's great.... Good luck to your grandson and his team...... :Banana::thumbsup:

Tis the playoff season, I hope your grandson wins big. My son had his first playoff game last night, they won big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back