• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State (11/3/18)

DrBUdS2U4AAHPm0.jpg
Great post RR,as usual.The right side of your head is correct.Believe! GBR.

Really looking forward to the game today. Am eager to see the Huskers' trend of improved play continuing against the Buckeyes.

:Gobigred::frost::Ironn:

I have a game with my Boys the PG county Bears today at noon. So I will miss the game.
:Frown:

A lot of things stack up for us today - early road kickoff, fall weather, and the off-field OSU issues. I watched OSU-Purdue last night and the Buckeyes’ demeanor on the sideline looked a lot like ours during some of our recent blowout losses...they’ve got some things to take care of culturally. Plus Scott has really gotten the guys to turn the corner and we are finally, finally, loving football and have the Nebraska work ethic and positive spirit back again. Now, they have way more talent than we do, so I’m not saying we’re going to go in and lay it on them, but I think we can hang around in this game into the second half and see what happens from there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back