• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread (9/23/16) Post Game Interviews Added (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking at this game to see where Nebraska goes--forward, sideways, or backwards.

A lot of fans point to the big games as key games to get over the hump but in my mind I won't really be convinced we have until we take care of business in games like this one.

Looking at this game to see where Nebraska goes--forward, sideways, or backwards.

A lot of fans point to the big games as key games to get over the hump but in my mind I won't really be convinced we have until we take care of business in games like this one.

Agree and the next few weeks. Beat the teams we should if for no other reason we have more talent. As we both know that is building the foundation to better things.

Iowa not that good against the run. Who would have thought Rutgers could gash the Iowa defense like they are.

Iowa up 14-7 due to a turnover.

Yep. I will take wins these next few weeks but am really hoping to see NU in control of games. Until we get to Sconnie we should be the far superior team. Impressed with DL, MR and TA so far this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back