• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread (9/23/16) Post Game Interviews Added (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we enter the conference season 3-0 coming off of a big win over Oregon. Not to mention the first road game of the season.

I will be at the big rival game with my daughters school (D-2) vs their arch rival tomorrow night so will watch the DVR broadcast when I get home tomorrow night.

Game is on BTN starting at 6:30 PM CDT.

Pre/Game/Post can be streamed live here starting at 1:25 PM CDT:

http://www.huskers.com/liveEvents/liveEvents.dbml
Yellow Jackets vs Hardrockers, should be good. Nice to see Black Hills having some success. Have fun. Oh, and just to keep the thread on track... GBR!

Eldest daughter wedding tomorrow evening in the French Quarter in New Orleans. I'll peak at the score as I can. Some precious memories take precidence for even the most ardent Husker fans. Giving her away will probably make me weep like a baby. Hopefully, the Huskers won't make me cry too. :)

Congratulations TD and to your daughter and future son in law as well. When I got married, we had our honeymoon in New Orleans and had a great time, quite the local scene there.

Yellow Jackets vs Hardrockers, should be good. Nice to see Black Hills having some success. Have fun. Oh, and just to keep the thread on track... GBR!

Yeah after not winning a game for two seasons its nice to see. Good coach who had to change culture, recruiting etc. they are winning by the skin of their teeth so far but 3-0 none the less....

Nice evening with 66 degrees at kickoff. Should be a raucous atmosphere.

Eldest daughter wedding tomorrow evening in the French Quarter in New Orleans. I'll peak at the score as I can. Some precious memories take precidence for even the most ardent Husker fans. Giving her away will probably make me weep like a baby. Hopefully, the Huskers won't make me cry too. :)

Congrats! Family first...especially milestones such as "letting go". I remember that day all too well...though I've never totally "let go"! ;)

congrats for your daughter and to your family. But a wedding in New Orleans and in the French Quarter, are you going to be sober enough to check on the HUSKERS? hahahahaha

Helping Navy Thomas 9 with this. Wildcat Uniforms tonight.

index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back