• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Northwestern Game Thread (8/27/22)

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Here we go with the opening of the 2022 season

Opening in conference vs Northwestern and in Dublin no less

Huskers enter the game as a 13.5 Point favorite

Game pregame on TV will be on FOX starting at 11:00 AM CDT

Game broadcast will begin at 11:30 AM CDT on FOX

Real time in Dublin will be 5:30 PM Irish Standard Time so a night game to open the season

You can stream pre/game/post here starting at 6:30 AM CST: https://huskers.com/coverage?date=08/27/2022

A few things to remember as always:

Personal attacks will get you a thread ban and possibly a vacation.

Beating the word filter will get you minimum thread ban and possibly a vacation

Trolling & gas lightening will get you a thread ban

Bottom line have fun and be nice to each other it's not that hard to do

Last edited:

I still get the same feeling prior to every game that kicks off a new season that I got when I was a kid. Even if it doesn't go their way, I'll be feeling the same way before every game of this season, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one... Even though I no longer live in the state I loved growing up in, there really is No Place Like Nebraska.. here's hoping this season starts off on a high note

Damn it! It happened again; Every year I say I'm not going to be optimistic, I'm not going to get burned again, but then it creeps back in. I have that good feeling about this team again, the coaches just seem more relaxed, and confident. I went back and watched last year's' game week press conferences, and there was the usual coach speak, but then watching this years it just feels different. Then again, I probably said the same thing last year, and the year before, and the year before.........damn it! One of these years it has to be the year right?

Damn it! It happened again; Every year I say I'm not going to be optimistic, I'm not going to get burned again, but then it creeps back in. I have that good feeling about this team again, the coaches just seem more relaxed, and confident. I went back and watched last year's' game week press conferences, and there was the usual coach speak, but then watching this years it just feels different. Then again, I probably said the same thing last year, and the year before, and the year before.........damn it! One of these years it has to be the year right?

LET'S GO
Best Football Ball White Background Stock Photos, Pictures ...
CORNHUSKERS
!!!

BEAT THE NORTHWESTERN
iu
WILDCATS
!!

:Balloons: :Cheer2: :Huskers: :Cheer2: :Balloons:

:Hooray::Banana: :Mfclap: :Corn2: :Rockon: :Shout:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back