• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs Michigan State Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMornay Pierson-El @ThtPiersonElKid · It stings but make corrections and bounce back love my squad
1f4af.png

So what is the difference between the last play of this game and the FSU player tipping the pass away on the two point try?

Is this how Bo will be remembered?

Had a great time at the game. I compare their fans to ours. Very welcoming. Except for the three recent (and very high) MSU grads that sat behind us. I never heard a woman use beotch word so many times. They slunk away in the 4th, so that made it worthwhile. :nod:

So what is the difference between the last play of this game and the FSU player tipping the pass away on the two point try?

Is this how Bo will be remembered?

Not sure I understand the comparison. TO's call was in a national championship game when a tie would have likely won the championship anyway . . . but he went for the win or nothing play.

If Bo can get to the same position--heck, even in a conf championship game . . . I'll start looking for similarities. Until then, last night just reinforces Bo's hallmark of "can't come out of the gate against top competition, never applies lessons learned to the next big game, and never quits---but also rarely starts when they have to."

The comparison is this game could have made us players for a national championship game. Nebraska was favored by how many points over FSU? We were favored by how many points over MSU?

That's what I've been trying to tell everyone. We almost won this ballgame.

Agree! :( I saw it the second time, and it was a td, if he just held on. It was a heck of an effort. Damn! :cry: You could see, when he was alone on the bench, he was suffering, knowing he had the winning catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back