• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Maryland Game Thread (11/11/23)

Good news Husker fans
Peacock is offering a $3 refund if you don’t want to watch the second half pals!
pondering-huh.gif

Heck when I predicted a loss to Michigan on social media I was called a Debbie Downer and told that maybe I should cheer for the Wolverines. Some fans just can't stand anything that isn't pro-Nebraska. If it involves anything they perceive to be the least bit negative they don't want to hear it. They confuse negativity with reality.
I get it. I had no confidence in Nebraska beating Michigan either but I preferred to hope that maybe. I just don't get the constant negativity. Yes there is frustration and even anger at times but I live the heart of this team (except when they played Michigan). I want celebrate that and not hate on them on every mistake.

I get it. I had no confidence in Nebraska beating Michigan either but I preferred to hope that maybe. I just don't get the constant negativity. Yes there is frustration and even anger at times but I live the heart of this team (except when they played Michigan). I want celebrate that and not hate on them on every mistake.
"When you expect the worst, everything turns out to be a pleasant surprise"

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back