• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Maryland Game Thread (11/11/23)

We just don't have an offense that can sustain drives. We need short fields and a completed pass about twice a drive, imo.

I am ok throwing on early downs as the D is stacked to stop the run even if incomplete if they are catchabke throws. D doesnt have to respect the throw when you are missing by five yards.

there are many people who think that if you don't pick Nebraska to win every single week that you're being negative and need to find a new team to cheer for
I am not to that extent. I just get tired of those who constantly trash the players and coaches and start predicting a loss with the first bad play. It makes me question why they would even want to watch. It can't be any fun. Yes, I get frustrated and yell at the TV but much rather believe in the team than not. Their hard work deserves that much. Sorry for the long post but I am new at this.

I am not to that extent. I just get tired of those who constantly trash the players and coaches and start predicting a loss with the first bad play. It makes me question why they would even want to watch. It can't be any fun. Yes, I get frustrated and yell at the TV but much rather believe in the team than not. Their hard work deserves that much. Sorry for the long post but I am new at this.
Heck when I predicted a loss to Michigan on social media I was called a Debbie Downer and told that maybe I should cheer for the Wolverines. Some fans just can't stand anything that isn't pro-Nebraska. If it involves anything they perceive to be the least bit negative they don't want to hear it. They confuse negativity with reality.

My goodness...the whole story of this season is turnovers. Terrible int by HH. Awful play call on the 4th and 2. And the Yolo lob by Sims. Feel soooo bad for our defense.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back