• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Illinois Game Thread (08/28/2021)

Ballgame.

What a pathetic loss. Offense is still almost completely inept under the leadership of a 4th year starter and an offensive minded staff and special teams is still a laughingstock. Frost sure has put his back squarely against the wall. I don't see how he turns it around and stays beyond this year. He and his offensive staff seem incapable of developing talent and coaching basic football.

The defense wasn't great today, but it was plenty good enough. That's the only phase of the game that has shown improvement almost every year.

Very very sad. I’m beyond disappointed with the performance of this offense and special teams.

Absolutely no noticeable, significant improvement from Frost’s performance, from his offense, or from his offensive and special teams staff compared to their previous 3 years.

I hate to think that we need to shop for yet another coach and staff. It truly is sad to think about.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back