• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska moves up to #13 in Coaches Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone notice Boises's place in the poll? I would be nervous if I were Oregon, because if Boise finishes in the top 16 in the BCS the Broncos will go to a BCS bowl. The SEC will get 2 at-large bids and that will leave Oregon and Oklahoma for the last at-large spot. If Oregon isn't picked over Oklahoma, the Ducks would fall to the Alamo Bowl:eek:

I thought we would move up one spot in this poll with Clemson losing....Florida State dropped 7 spots....perhaps the most overrated team in the country....SOS is above 80 if I recall....I could see us at 11 or 12 in the BCS Poll....

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/polls/coaches-poll/
If you want to talk about someone ahead of us who's overrated, look at OU. Apparently they believe defense is optional.

Anyone notice Boises's place in the poll? I would be nervous if I were Oregon, because if Boise finishes in the top 16 in the BCS the Broncos will go to a BCS bowl. The SEC will get 2 at-large bids and that will leave Oregon and Oklahoma for the last at-large spot. If Oregon isn't picked over Oklahoma, the Ducks would fall to the Alamo Bowl:eek:

Did I read the poll right? Boise St. up SEVEN spots, with a 9-2 record, after beating CSU?!?!?!?!?!?! What the heck is THAT about!! Even the AP lapdogs have them at 25, where they belong!!

Because the teams they jumped all lost....

Boise has earned the cred. over the past 7 or 8 years...

Did I read the poll right? Boise St. up SEVEN spots, with a 9-2 record, after beating CSU?!?!?!?!?!?! What the heck is THAT about!! Even the AP lapdogs have them at 25, where they belong!!

Because the teams they jumped all lost....

Boise has earned the cred. over the past 7 or 8 years...

disagree about earning the cred. They usually win their 1 tough game then coast through their KSU type schedule......but they actually lost their 1 tough game PLUS an additional game......NOT the 15th best team in the country! But, then again, neither is Kent State at 19!!

I thought that a team had to be in the Top 14 of the BCS rankings to get an at-large bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back