• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska may lose star football recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Nothing....just pointing out that what he wrote was misleading and wrong.....Curious why you would even think there was anything wrong if you read what I wrote? I guess I could have ignored what he wrote...which was wrong....but then that would have been wrong too....

Having a discussion and pointing out things is normal thing to do on a message board is it not? Or have I missed something? You do it yourself all the time in the Cafe'....don't you? Does that mean you have something against those folks you do that too?

Makes me wonder what you have against me to even ask such a question in this case? As it makes on sense what-so-ever.....Curious....:)

What do you have against Tango RR?

:stickouttongue:

Nice thread title.....did a high school girl trying to start up drama create this thread? This is nothing new in recruiting, people try to come in late on kids, just like we are doing on some recruits.

The reason RR called him out is because not only is this information inaccurate, but it's almost 24 hrs late getting passed off as "breaking news". Can't wait to read your review in the upcoming weeks on how Sen. McCain came to victory in the past presidential election....

RR What do you have against HuskerMagic? Just curious.

And what do you have against RR???? Really? Are you another one of the Bleecher reporters trying to get hits on an article?? I will be honest here, I have a problem with HuskerMagic. He lost all credibility with me when he posted a thread a few weeks ago that stated "here's an article I found on husker football. I agree with everything the authors says... what do you all think?"

Well two posts into the thread, we figure out the author is actually HM himself, and he was deliberately misleading everyone. I think that is total BS, and I question why he should be able to misrepresent himself like that on HuskerMax threads. So there Tango...what say you?

And what do you have against RR???? Really? Are you another one of the Bleecher reporters trying to get hits on an article?? I will be honest here, I have a problem with HuskerMagic. He lost all credibility with me when he posted a thread a few weeks ago that stated "here's an article I found on husker football. I agree with everything the authors says... what do you all think?"

Well two posts into the thread, we figure out the author is actually HM himself, and he was deliberately misleading everyone. I think that is total BS, and I question why he should be able to misrepresent himself like that on HuskerMax threads. So there Tango...what say you?

It appears HuskerMagic is marketing. I think it is honorable that the HM members are so loyal to their own. It is an interesting group.

But back to Westerkamp. I hope we retain him as a top WR talent and get a QB that can throw to him. Remember Rogers and Fryar. I think our current receiving corps is talented.

It appears HuskerMagic is marketing. I think it is honorable that the HM members are so loyal to their own. It is an interesting group.

But back to Westerkamp. I hope we retain him as a top WR talent and get a QB that can throw to him. Remember Rogers and Fryar. I think our current receiving corps is talented.

Interesting group? I'm glad discrediting idiocy makes you think whatever you think about these boards...

And I think its "dishonorable" what HuskerMagic did in his first thread. If he would have got away with it the first time, (highly unlikely since this "interesting group" is pretty savvy!) he would still be doing it to get hits on this rag he contributes too. (when you contribute a bad article to the farse we call Bleacher Report online...from your moms basement... can you still call it a "rag" like in the old days?)

I have a problem with HuskerMagic. He lost all credibility with me when he posted a thread a few weeks ago that stated "here's an article I found on husker football. I agree with everything the authors says... what do you all think?"

Well two posts into the thread, we figure out the author is actually HM himself,
:rolfl: I remember that one.

How about this part? With Westerkamp possibly changing his mind about attending Nebraska, the question must be asked: What is going on at Nebraska?Do the Cornhuskers have any recruiting coaches that can bring in the top talent that Nebraska will need to compete for the conference championships?
So, HM, do you care to elaborate? That's a pretty big bomb to throw without anything else to offer.

Marketing a product that isn't quality isn't smart at all. It shows what you think of your customers. So what he did would make someone think that he believes the posters here are ignorant...... I know it would make me think a certain way to see someone defend that type of action.......

Yea, if you go back in the thread starter archives for the the last month, you will see that HuskerMagic joined the BBS 2 months ago with the sole purpose of getting hits on his BR articles. He started 3 or 4 new threads a few weeks ago (most with a very negative slant on the huskers) with the same intro: "I found this article on nebraska's problems, what do you think?" He was finally called out on it with his "The Truth Behiund Nebraska's Problems" (yes, thats how he spelled behind) thread 3 weeks ago. He's never appologized or came clean, just keeps starting threads with "here's an article....."

It got so bad, now he is finally saying "Here's an article I wrote....." Uh... a day late and a dollar short my friend!

Note to Mods: If he wants to promote his articles, shouldn't he BUY an add on HuskerMax front page? Otherwise, can't we all start up threads like: "gee, I found some great life insurance".... or "I bought a new care from the best salesperson in town, you should check him out".. or "hey, just gotta outa of a DUI, what a great attorney, you should call this guy"... and last "My uncle found a great source for medical marij...." wait,,,,, nevermind.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back