• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska may lose star football recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually what you wrote in your article is not what he said and thus very misleading.....he is what you wrote:

Today, Brandon Vogel of CBSSports.com is reporting Nebraska star offensive recruit, wide receiver Jordan Westerkamp, is considering changing his commitment from the Cornhuskers to Notre Dame. Vogel reports that Westerkamp will visit Notre Dame and listen to what they have to say.

Here is what he actually said:

"Coach (Brian) Kelly really likes me and I'm going to listen to what they have to say," Westerkamp told 24-7 Sports.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/rapid-reports/post/16427257

Looks like you need an editor to proof read what you write before you post it....BTBR already posted this in another thread so there is nothing new here except yourclaim that is incorrect...

Last edited:

The story came from CBSSports Rapid Reports. They posted it as Breaking News, I confirmed it with Husker Illustrated.

We were reading about this over 20 hours ago. What exactly is breaking news...is that like what Greta does on Fox?

Yet the CBS guy confirms its from 247....and Yeah HI would know about because they 'published' it....so there you go....

The story came from CBSSports Rapid Reports. They posted it as Breaking News, I confirmed it with Husker Illustrated.

Actually what you wrote in your article is not what he said and thus very misleading.....he is what you wrote:

Looks like you need an editor to proof read what you write before you post it....BTBR already posted this in another thread so there is nothing new here except yourclaim that is incorrect...

RR What do you have against HuskerMagic? Just curious.

Huh? Nothing....just pointing out that what he wrote was misleading and wrong.....Curious why you would even think there was anything wrong if you read what I wrote? I guess I could have ignored what he wrote...which was wrong....but then that would have been wrong too....

Having a discussion and pointing out things is normal thing to do on a message board is it not? Or have I missed something? You do it yourself all the time in the Cafe'....don't you? Does that mean you have something against those folks you do that too?

Makes me wonder what you have against me to even ask such a question in this case? As it makes on sense what-so-ever.....Curious....:)

RR What do you have against HuskerMagic? Just curious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back