• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska may lose star football recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yea, if you go back in the thread starter archives for the the last month, you will see that HuskerMagic joined the BBS 2 months ago with the sole purpose of getting hits on his BR articles. He started 3 or 4 new threads a few weeks ago (most with a very negative slant on the huskers) with the same intro: "I found this article on nebraska's problems, what do you think?" He was finally called out on it with his "The Truth Behiund Nebraska's Problems" (yes, thats how he spelled behind) thread 3 weeks ago. He's never appologized or came clean, just keeps starting threads with "here's an article....."

It got so bad, now he is finally saying "Here's an article I wrote....." Uh... a day late and a dollar short my friend!

Note to Mods: If he wants to promote his articles, shouldn't he BUY an add on HuskerMax front page? Otherwise, can't we all start up threads like: "gee, I found some great life insurance".... or "I bought a new care from the best salesperson in town, you should check him out".. or "hey, just gotta outa of a DUI, what a great attorney, you should call this guy"... and last "My uncle found a great source for medical marij...." wait,,,,, nevermind.

Huskerdynasty and I have been all over this guy's previous posts pointing this out, felt like busted his balls pretty hard.... anyway, I have a whole lot less problem with the modified intro, with a bit of disclosure, at least takes credit for writing it. Full disclosure would require more self-awareness and would look like this...

"Hear is an article I wrrie, it are just okay, has some typo- and factual inaccuracies (might border on plagiarism...), but I am trying to make a bcuk so pleese click on my linky."

Huskerdynasty and I have been all over this guy's previous posts pointing this out, felt like busted his balls pretty hard.... anyway, I have a whole lot less problem with the modified intro, with a bit of disclosure, at least takes credit for writing it. Full disclosure would require more self-awareness and would look like this...

"Hear is an article I wrrie, it are just okay, has some typo- and factual inaccuracies (might border on plagiarism...), but I am trying to make a bcuk so pleese click on my linky."

Haha.

Yea, if you go back in the thread starter archives for the the last month, you will see that HuskerMagic joined the BBS 2 months ago with the sole purpose of getting hits on his BR articles. He started 3 or 4 new threads a few weeks ago (most with a very negative slant on the huskers) with the same intro: "I found this article on nebraska's problems, what do you think?" He was finally called out on it with his "The Truth Behiund Nebraska's Problems" (yes, thats how he spelled behind) thread 3 weeks ago. He's never appologized or came clean, just keeps starting threads with "here's an article....."

It got so bad, now he is finally saying "Here's an article I wrote....." Uh... a day late and a dollar short my friend!

Note to Mods: If he wants to promote his articles, shouldn't he BUY an add on HuskerMax front page? Otherwise, can't we all start up threads like: "gee, I found some great life insurance".... or "I bought a new care from the best salesperson in town, you should check him out".. or "hey, just gotta outa of a DUI, what a great attorney, you should call this guy"... and last "My uncle found a great source for medical marij...." wait,,,,, nevermind.

Yea, I stopped by his first couple of threads and thought, why does this poster search out to find negative reviews for the program. Then when he was called out in the other thread, it all cleared up for me.

:lol:

You're killin me Smalls, you are just killin me! :rolfl:

Husker fans like to bitch about things.

Not all Husker fans bitch about things!

But aren't you the guy who says Husker fans are like all the other fans? So your post should say "Fans like to bitch about things."

Or maybe I have you confused with someone else?????

Not all Husker fans bitch about things!

But aren't you the guy who says Husker fans are like all the other fans? So your post should say "Fans like to bitch about things."

Or maybe I have you confused with someone else?????

Fans do like to bitch about things. We must never forget that "fan" is short for "fanatic" and that term in itself kind of removes a lot of objectivity. Some fans are more objective than others though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back