• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

Same can be said for just about any recruit. Coaches evaluate talent and take a risk. Some work out, some don't. That said, based on his evaluations, the chances of him being successful are much higher than an average recruit.
Truth but you can't dismiss the awful o line play and the lack of receivers.

Oh yes you're where facts come from. You wonder why raiola got a contract extension for 1 year! Would love to see a5 star QB in Lincoln but he'll get destroyed with an awful o line and the lack of receivers but I get that you are the judge of all things factual. Would love to check out you site.

Considering that extension happened on August 31, it has nothing to do with Dylan. But please keep posting, this is high comedy.

Or maybe, you've been drinking and missed the news that Raiola is visiting this weekend, most likely to commit.

In addition, it now appears there are 2 crystal ball flips to Nebraska. Apparently, Chad Simmons was out drinking with Wiltfong, too. LOL!

Reading through this thread posts ...... I don’t believe any of this. Naysayer here ...

BTW, twitter "news" are mostly gossip and jump to conclusion rumors

Mind blown!!’

Nebraska pre-season top ten... Someone needs to put the pipe down. Either the tweeter or the pollsters who might vote that way. I'm closer to an optimist than a pessimist, but 5-7 teams don't miraculously figure it all out and jump from not qualifying for a bowl to Top Ten. I don't think it's hard to come up with ten teams who should be ranked ahead of NU regardless of how this unfolds.

Nebraska pre-season top ten... Someone needs to put the pipe down. Either the tweeter or the pollsters who might vote that way. I'm closer to an optimist than a pessimist, but 5-7 teams don't miraculously figure it all out and jump from not qualifying for a bowl to Top Ten. I don't think it's hard to come up with ten teams who should be ranked ahead of NU regardless of how this unfolds.
Didn't Rhule go from 5-7, or 6-6 to 11 wins in one year?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back