• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

He got the raise many months ago and Dylan kept this a secret until now? That doesn’t appear to hold water.
Yep. The pay raise was effective Aug 31, 2023. Most folks seem to have missed that point. But I guess it could have been made retroactive upon signing a new contract in Dec 2023. That would make for one heck of a check for him in December.

So December could see the commitment of two five-star quarterbacks (McCord and Raiola) to Nebraska? That would certainly be first.

It occurs to me that they would also both be former Ohio State commits.

My only concern with this otherwise good news is how this affects Kaelin. He showed loyalty to us and I'd like to keep him in the fold.
Per bolded, it is being reported that the Kaelin family has been assured that his offer will be honored and that they (the family) expects DR to be "N".

My nephew who is a huge, huge Georgia fan says the biggest factor for the possible flip is that Carson Beck is coming back for another year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back