• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

I feel for Danny.
Oh my my my. Daniel has been so committed. Loyalty does matter to me. I was super excited for Dylan, but he said no and Danny really helped build this class. Still how can you fault anyone for taking a legacy top talent like Dylan Raiola. Amazing. I hope they discussed with Danny ahead of time and that he will stay and compete.

Wonder what happened with Georgia?

I don’t think this is shocking news to anyone. The timing on the other hand with McCord, Kaelin and all the grumbling about satterfield the QB/OC (both on and off HM)

I have asthma, so I can't hold my breath too long on this one, but I hope it is true! Would be amazing to get huge upgrades at QB. Hoping the OL keeps on a positive trajectory, perhaps even bring in a few transfers to protect these pieces.

Oh my my my. Daniel has been so committed. Loyalty does matter to me. I was super excited for Dylan, but he said no and Danny really helped build this class. Still how can you fault anyone for taking a legacy top talent like Dylan Raiola. Amazing. I hope they discussed with Danny ahead of time and that he will stay and compete.

Wonder what happened with Georgia?
No reason for Danny to go anywhere today. Battle it out and transfer out if need be

IMG_8063.jpeg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back