• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

IMG_8064.jpeg

Wow. Maybe the heartstrings to come play where his uncle is and it being NU were too much in the end to ignore?

I don't know the reason, but flipping him would be huge. Would feel bad for Kaelin, but you have to dramtically raise the performance of that room if NU is going to get to the next level or higher. Have to aim high and let the chips fall where they may.

Last edited:

Sitting on the bench at a Georgia, Alabama, Ohio State… does nothing for the resume. I believe the new trend will be kids committing to mid level schools, playing early and cashing in if they want to transfer.. or stay. Not many backups in the transfer portal are bringing big money I wouldn’t think but guys moving “up” the scale so to speak thst have proven capable at the college level can command Top Dollar.

I’m not sure how I feel about this. He spurned NU, twice, Ohio State, Georgia. How committed is he? Is it all about the money? Hard, but fair questions I think should be answered. If he’s as good as people say, I reckon you have to take him, but damn, I don’t want DK to leave either.

It seems unlikely to me that money would be the issue. I'm sure that Georgia can compete with Nebraska on the NIL front, and it's not like he's coming from a poor family for which a little extra could make a big difference. I agree, though, about Kaelin. I'm greedy and want them both.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back