• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Neb vs PSU - 10 am ctrl - B10 Championship Sun - 5 26 24 - Omaha

Nice to see the Huskers win the title! Also nice to see a baseball game played in a little over 2 hours! I noticed the Husker pitchers don’t waste a lot of time between pitches which helps move the game along!! GBR

It has been a long, long time since I have posted on the Baseball board. Always follow the boys on the radio and TV when I can. The truth is they have done nothing but disappoint since joining the BIGTEN, except when they went to Fayetnam a couple of years ago and took one from DVH. Other than that, it was hard for me and though I didn't lose faith, just damned hard. Maybe this team is different. I didn't think so after Tuesday...We went to the game Saturday night. Very happy for the team. Hope they play smart. They have proven they can play but they have also proven they don't play smart. Let's play smart from here on out. My wife is convinced we will get sent to College Station.

Congratulations to the boys and Go Big Red...

It was a mistake by a guy who puts his heart and soul into these thread and deserves a lot more love for doing so

I fixed it

Did you take my post as a dig at him? I appreciate everything he does, I just wanted to get the correct time out there for those that may rely on the thread to see or hear the game. If you are calling me out for it get over yourself.

Did you take my post as a dig at him? I appreciate everything he does, I just wanted to get the correct time out there for those that may rely on the thread to see or hear the game. If you are calling me out for it get over yourself.

No I did not

My post was for a few folks who like to muddy up his threads

Take a chill pill my friend your last sentence was unnecessary

RR

It has been a long, long time since I have posted on the Baseball board. Always follow the boys on the radio and TV when I can. The truth is they have done nothing but disappoint since joining the BIGTEN, except when they went to Fayetnam a couple of years ago and took one from DVH. Other than that, it was hard for me and though I didn't lose faith, just damned hard. Maybe this team is different. I didn't think so after Tuesday...We went to the game Saturday night. Very happy for the team. Hope they play smart. They have proven they can play but they have also proven they don't play smart. Let's play smart from here on out. My wife is convinced we will get sent to College Station.

And of course the regular season titles. Which were far from disappointments.

I'm sorry if I'm the one that had confused you.Just had a hard time with the change of times and zones, plus the grid not correct on B10. :eek:

Even I lost the beginning of the game.
I know you are a friend.
Again, I apologize.

Last edited:

Nice to see the Huskers win the title! Also nice to see a baseball game played in a little over 2 hours! I noticed the Husker pitchers don’t waste a lot of time between pitches which helps move the game along!! GBR
We gave up the least bb's in the conf this season. That's one part. ;)

I don't know if you are encouraging nor not. You seem to be on the cusp. Happy we made it this far, playing great ball when we needed to. Enjoy, friend.. :Cheers: :gimmefive:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back