• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Neb vs PSU - 10 am ctrl - B10 Championship Sun - 5 26 24 - Omaha

First time I’ve ever watched college bb games were yesterday’s and todays on tv. That was a lot of fun. Will have to watch a few more. Hopefully their path thru the NCAA will be a long one!

GBR!

First time I’ve ever watched college bb games were yesterday’s and todays on tv. That was a lot of fun. Will have to watch a few more. Hopefully their path thru the NCAA will be a long one!

Glad you enjoyed it!

The college game is just more fun than the pros (which I love)….

so much more emotion….. thrills, chills…..and spills…LOL

Much more offense….. (except today…. Two hour and 15 minute game no less.)

And a four run lead in the bottom of the ninth just ain’t a sure thing….

I actually spend more time in Bob’s threads than I do listening on the radio or watching a Big Ten production….

Bob’s threads remind me of when I was a kid listening to a game on the radio….

Hanging on every pitch.

It helped Nebr was 3-0 in all games watched.
I’ve watched a lot of baseball just not college.
Always welcome,
Glad you enjoyed it!

The college game is just more fun than the pros (which I love)….

so much more emotion….. thrills, chills…..and spills…LOL

Much more offense….. (except today…. Two hour and 15 minute game no less.)

And a four run lead in the bottom of the ninth just ain’t a sure thing….

I actually spend more time in Bob’s threads than I do listening on the radio or watching a Big Ten production….

Bob’s threads remind me of when I was a kid listening to a game on the radio….

Hanging on every pitch.
:Hooray: Like that? ;)

Well, I did see most of the game today at work, missed some key plays, but I did get to see the replay and YEAH BABY!!! We played some damn fine Baseball today. It took our boys some time, but we finally got our FIRST BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIP!!!! Now, let's get that Football trophy next. GO BIG RED!!!
1716778373905.jpeg

In this article, there is said we have an outside chance of hosting the regionals. Let's all have good thoughts!! :Bow:

That isn't necessarily a surprise. The Huskers have an RPI at No. 28 and some glaringly bad losses on the résumé, but there remained some outside hope that the committee would find a place for a regional going to Nebraska.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back