• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Neb vs Ohio St - Game #4 - (5-23-21) 12 pm Cntrl - Bart Kaufman Field (Indy)

I guess I’ll say something positive about the Big Ten. They at least had the trophy there when Nebraska clinched. Wasn’t there a to do in one of the Callahan years where we clinched the big 12 North, and Dan Beebe and the big 12 did not have the championship trophy there for us?

I have not read all of the posts in this thread. I must also say I have not followed Husker Baseball closely but keep an eye on it. I just watched my first game. There are so many things I was impressed with. Fundamentals, teamwork, comradery, love of the game, respect, admiration, and love for your team. I have run out of adjectives. Looks like this is a very special group. Despite the restrictions on the season, the conference felt necessary to impose, I get the sense this team is going to be a threat in June.

@CrnhskrBob @carrolltonsker

Tip my cap to you fellas!

You MADE this experience just fantastic!

Thank You!

@Husker Country Doc and the pics doc….made the kids seem like the ones from my neighborhood. Or some of my young soldiers or kids I coached. Made it feel…”real”.

And Anderson’s pic my absolute favorite!
There are no better fans than Husker fans, anywhere in this world :)

We all have stuck together for a long, long time. I am proud to be accompanied with the likes of cskr, Doc, HWM and all who have stuck by our sides.
Again, so proud of the kids!!! This has been a great season, no matter what! :)

It's basketball, but I love the celebration! :)
1621799144843.png

Last edited:

There are no better fans than Husker fans, anywhere in this world :)

We all have stuck together for a long, long time. I am proud to be accompanied with the likes of cskr, Doc, HWM and all who have stuck by our sides.
Again, so proud of the kids!!! This has been a great season, no matter what! :)

It's basketball, but I love the celebration! :)
View attachment 64821
Yeah, Max is my favorite also :) He is our Clark Kent ;)

Well, talk to you later in the week. It has been an awesome weekend, let alone season. Again, so happy for the team. Well deserved, Huskers!! GBR!!

Congratulations, mainly of course, to the team and coaches, but to the dedicated stalwarts here! Let’s keep this momentum. GBR!

Congratulations Husker Baseball. The team has been fun to watch and listen to on the radio. Great heart, heads up and team effort. Bolt is the real deal. Let's ride the momentum all the way to the top!

Great game today. Now we just need to beat Michigan next weekend.

I suppose it depends somewhat on how interested we are in winning. Wish we were in position to host a regional, as that would really add some juice. Regardless, I think Nebraska would like to enter the tournament on a roll -- and Michigan has become very mediocre.

The Wolverines have lost 4 of 7 and 8 of their last 15 games. Michigan is very beatable. The only other Big Ten team that really rose to the occasion in recent weeks was Maryland. Nebraska and Maryland are the two best teams in the Big Ten and are locks for the NCAA Tournament.

Nebraska could knock Michigan out of the tournament. Not only is Michigan 7-8 in their last 15 games, they have an RPI of 98 and ELO of 64. If Nebraska wins 2 of 3 or sweeps, I think Michigan is probably done for the year.

Indiana is also on life support. They've lost 4 straight and 6 of 9. RPI of 111.

Last edited:

I suppose it depends somewhat on how interested we are in winning. Wish we were in position to host a regional, as that would really add some juice. Regardless, I think Nebraska would like to enter the tournament on a roll -- and Michigan has become very mediocre.

The Wolverines have lost 4 of 7 and 8 of their last 15 games. Michigan is very beatable. The only other Big Ten team that really rose to the occasion in recent weeks was Maryland. Nebraska and Maryland are the two best teams in the Big Ten and are locks for the NCAA Tournament.

Nebraska could knock Michigan out of the tournament. Not only is Michigan 7-8 in their last 15 games, they have an RPI of 98 and ELO of 64. If Nebraska wins 2 of 3 or sweeps, I think Michigan is probably done for the year.

Indiana is also on life support. They've lost 4 straight and 6 of 9. RPI of 111.
Good point. I would like to think that this team is on a mission and they stay focused. If today is any indication, that perhpaps will not be an issue.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back