• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Neb @NW - 10/18/23 - 6pm central - Going for 18-0!!!

When I posted on digs my first thought was the same: let's digs, less problems. :thumbsup:
Yes, kinda. I think the standard is "Lexi calls it, Lexi gets it". If she steals more receptions,.she frees up attackers. If she intentionally takes more digs or second balls the team thrives. Her excellent sets to pins from the backcourt with her back turned to the net are not happy accidents. This girl got game! She and Bergen will make Harper and Merritt stars.

Yes, kinda. I think the standard is "Lexi calls it, Lexi gets it". If she steals more receptions,.she frees up attackers. If she intentionally takes more digs or second balls the team thrives. Her excellent sets to pins from the backcourt with her back turned to the net are not happy accidents. This girl got game! She and Bergen will make Harper and Merritt stars.
She is the best

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back