• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Neb @NW - 10/18/23 - 6pm central - Going for 18-0!!!

Audio is still up

82 minutes to put NW away tonight.

Lauren up nextn to finish the post game
talk.

Last edited:
Big Ten Network Big Show is up now, if you are near your tv. I am sure there will be hilites and talk about our game and wisky for Saturday.

Lauren said, tonight was a trap game
she is pleased with the team.

Well, show is done

"See" you on Saturday, but will not be
on the whole game vs Wisky

I have a concert to go to. Dang!!! ;)
:Wave:

I just had a thought:

Merritt Beason has not been bitten by Wisconsin.

She could be the one to keep our team together.
She and Lexi have done a great job, keeping this
team focused, when necessary.

That's it! :)

:Wave:

GO BIG RED!!!

Just now, listening to the volleyball gal on B10 network, she thinks Beason makes the difference between both clubs. Love her thought!! :) GBR!!!

Looking forward to Saturday. I think the Huskers are both capable of winning and overmatched.

Yeah I am hopeful but feel Wisconsin is too experienced and too consistent for us to win. I hope I am wrong, but we are young and still too error prone. But will see. I also believe that we have to continue to serve aggressively. Allow them to be in system and we can't stop them.

Yeah I am hopeful but feel Wisconsin is too experienced and too consistent for us to win. I hope I am wrong, but we are young and still too error prone. But will see. I also believe that we have to continue to serve aggressively. Allow them to be in system and we can't stop them.
The other day, it was said, they play better when they player tougher teams. Let's hope that works out for us. :)

I think aggressive serves are the key. Cook probably figures you have to stay aggressive so he let's them keep plugging away at it hoping eventually they will come around.

Huskers .395
NW .141

5 blocks each

35 to 26 on digs
outdone by nw tonite
Digs are not necessarily a good measure of defense when you consider the entire defensive picture. Lexi, for example, did not get targeted or attacked by LBS, Purdue, and a couple of others because the coaching staffs knew it would be counter-productive. A large percentage of her digs get converted to points and, according to VolleyMetrics, she is the best passer in D1 by a fair margin. Laney will learn. Bergen and Harper are pretty good. It may be heresy to say because I'm not talking about a hitter but, as Lexi widens her floor coverage, she frees attackers to attack and can literally control a match. When Roddy gets the first touch the team is better off.

Digs are not necessarily a good measure of defense when you consider the entire defensive picture. Lexi, for example, did not get targeted or attacked by LBS, Purdue, and a couple of others because the coaching staffs knew it would be counter-productive. A large percentage of her digs get converted to points and, according to VolleyMetrics, she is the best passer in D1 by a fair margin. Laney will learn. Bergen and Harper are pretty good. It may be heresy to say because I'm not talking about a hitter but, as Lexi widens her floor coverage, she frees attackers to attack and can literally control a match. When Roddy gets the first touch the team is better off.
When I posted, I had the same thought.
Less digs means less problems.

Last edited:

When I posted on digs my first thought was the same: let's digs, less problems. :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back